Call for Abstract
Late Breaking Abstract Submission is available from December 11 until December 28, 2023!
Conditions for Submission Abstracts
- The Scientific Committee of APASL 2024 Kyoto will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract is requested to start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The category (one or two) defining the abstract must be selected and marked on the form.
- The preferred type of presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there are any graphs, tables/statistics or pictures, please send them to the congress secretariat email@example.com attached by jpg file, with your email subject as “Figures for submission No. xxx (your submission no.)” after abstract online-submission has been completed.
- Maximum size of any images is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- The presenting author is required to complete conference pre-registration by December 31, 2023.
- Epidemiology & Natural History
- Hepatitis B - Basic
- Hepatitis B - Clinical
- Hepatitis C - Basic
- Hepatitis C - Clinical
- Hepatitis Delta
- Other Infection in Liver Disease
- Metabolic-Associated Fatty Liver Disease - Basic
- Metabolic-Associated Fatty Liver Disease - Clinical
- Alcohol Related Liver Disease
- Autoimmune and Cholestatic Disease
- Drug-Induced Liver Injury
- Metabolic and Genetic Disease
- Liver Fibrosis
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Basic
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma – Clinical
- Metastatic Liver Tumors, CCC & Others
- Acute Liver Failure & ACLF
- Portal Hypertension
- Pediatric Hepatology
- Biliary Disease
- Imaging & Diagnosis
- Ablation & Image-Guided Procedures
- Surgery & Transplantation
- Robotic Surgery
- TACE, HAIC & Vascular Interventions
- Systemic Chemotherapy & Oncology
- Endoscopic Treatment
- Basic Science & Pathology
- Biomarkers & Biochemistry
- iPS (induced pluripotent stem) Cells
- Gut Liver Axis and Microbiome
- Public Health
- Artificial Intelligence
- Medical Technology
- Medical Engineering
- Case Report
“APASL 2024 Kyoto Presidential Award” will be awarded to the person who has performed the most excellent presentation in APASL 2024 Kyoto to encourage them to further their research and progress.
The purpose of the “APASL 2024 Kyoto Investigator Award” is to praise outstanding examples of excellence amongst those involved in research training in the early stages of their career.
The Travel Award is for On-site attendees who will attend the real venue, the Kyoto International Conference Hall, in person. This Award will be awarded to excellent presenters, mainly those presenters from overseas, to support their travel expenses.