Call for Abstract
Abstract Submission Open: July 1, 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 31, 2023
*Abstract Submission will be available through this page.
Conditions for Submission Abstracts
- The Scientific Committee of APASL 2024 Kyoto will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract is requested to start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The category (one or two) defining the abstract must be chosen and marked on the form.
- Preferred type of the presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there is any graphs, tables/statics or pictures, please send them to the congress secretariat email@example.com attached by jpg file, with your email subject as “figures for submission No. xxx (your submission no.)” after abstract online-submission has been completed.
- Maximum size of any images is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- The presenting author is required to complete conference pre-registration until December 31, 2023.
- Epidemiology & Natural History
- Basic Science & Pathology
- Tumor Markers & Biochemistry
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- NASH/ NAFLD & Genetic/ Metabolic Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis (Fibrosis) & Its Complications
- Imaging & Diagnosis
- Surgery & Transplantation
- Ablation & Image-guided Procedures
- TACE, HAIC & Vascular Interventions
- Systemic Chemotherapy & Oncology
- Radiotherapy & Others
- Metastatic Liver Tumors, CCC & Others
- AI, Medical Technology
- Molecular Target Drug
- IPS Cells
- Vascular Intervention
- Case Report
“APASL 2024 Kyoto Presidential Award” will be awarded to whom performed the most excellent presentation in APASL 2024 Kyoto to encourage to further their research and progress.
The purpose of the “APASL 2024 Kyoto Investigator Award” is to praise outstanding examples of excellence amongst those involved in research training in the early stages of their career.
Travel Awrad is for On-site attendees who will attend in person to the real venue, Kyoto International Conference Hall. This Award will be awarded to the excellent presenters mainly for the presenters from overseas to support their travel expenses.